View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #209
DSM8
Where fun goes to die....

Oddometer: 3,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by spagthorpe View Post
Not to open a can of worms with the comparison pictures or anything, but have you done a comparison with the Clearwater Kristas?
I have looked at the Clearwater lights, they are a high quality light, I have not used them but then again my application is different, same reason I dont use the long range lights from this vendor, my needs are better met by the light bar (close up flood light needs). Not suitable to my application.

In short all the products I have looked at come down to two groups.

Those like this vendors, the Krista's etc are a very high quality. Unlike the Anzo lights which are chinese and you can tell in the quality of the light output (as seen in the picture) and housing.

Note all of these lights are brand new in the pictures so your seeing apples to apples right out of the box. All were powered off a solid state 12V DC inverter so each was provided a clean power source and not from a batt that was getting wore down as it went from light to light.

That said, I am pleased with the quality of Cyclops products and the price point makes it very hard to beat.

DSM8 screwed with this post 04-02-2013 at 08:32 PM
DSM8 is offline   Reply With Quote