View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #8
Katoom72
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 830
Quote:
Don't panic, I know going cold turkey isn't easy lol.

The owner is on the case or should I say his web guy is. It's actually live and some people can access it, Angelo (owner) said he was in for 30 mins earlier. We are still getting account requests so its accessible in some areas and not in others. That is a DNS issue. Hopefully it will be sorted soon guys. We are doing what we can.
Quote:
There are all 3 of his sites on the IP (which I can't find link for right now) He has a deal with hosting company. I offered for us to take over the financial side of site but he is very happy to keep paying, very proud its still going so strong. Its the DNS that aren't pointing www.superduke.net to the correct place. (I'm just passing on what I've been told) Don't worry the site is safe, Brokenlegbiker logged in with my identity yesterday (he's in Bahamas lucky git and had no problems accessing it) and made a backup of the forum so we'd still have everything. It will be back soon don't worry.

Source: http://www.ktmforum.co.uk/superduke/...ml#post1075541
'00 KTM 250sx -- '03 KTM 450sx -- '03 Yamaha R6 -- '08 KTM SuperDuke R --- '13 KTM 690 enduro R
Katoom72 is online now   Reply With Quote