View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 12:52 AM   #90
MrGee
Training Wheels

Oddometer: 4
Rally fan kit, Advmachines rocks!

I just received my rally fan kit from AdvMachines, just wanted to add that Ken is an awesome guy, they did not ship to Singapore and after an email request and a verified PayPal account he was kind enough to add the ability to ship to Singapore. Also the package arrived and they had short shipped the 200F switch, couple of emails later Ken replied to apologise for the overlook and inform that the switch will be sent to me with tracking ASAP.
The kit is really well made and of top quality, the 4" spal fan unites to the bracket flawlessly and the install is a breeze, less than 15mins.
Did not have to rig up any special coat hanger tools, with patience as in the instructions you wil be able to line up and clip in the power leads. (or have the wife or kids handy for it, have a light to check if completely clipped in and it's done)
I also took the time to add some silicone grease to the terminals of the leads prior to installation for longevity of the electrical connections. (peace of mind against water and corrosion)
Big thank you to Ken @ AdvMachines for being a top guy and producing such a simple and well made product worth it's weight in gold. Can't wait to receive the switch to complete the setup which hopefully will solve my heat woes on my adv.
MrGee is offline   Reply With Quote