A few comments from Bristol:
1. Nice to see that the modifications made it much more like the old layout, and forced the drivers to fight for the same groove at times.
2. There were a TON of empty seats in the stands. Nice day, first race of the year there, no reason people who wanted to be there should have stayed home. Bristol is one of the communities that really took advantage of the fans during the boom years. Restaurants, motels, etc. all jacked up the prices to ludicrous levels, and I think it is biting them in the ass now.
3. The racing was good, particularly the last 20 or so laps.
4. Kurt Busch had a great drive. But even in the post race interview he came off as an unsmiling douche.
5. It will be interesting to see how the Logano-Hamlin love fest plays out.
6. Danica finished 5 laps down. Looks like she was the last car that didn't get many laps down making repairs. Not a good show for the equipment she was in.