View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #72
F800 Rob OP
MotoInsight

Oddometer: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmychajluk View Post
TAKE MY MONEY!!!!
(Black case & Tiger 800 mounts, please!!)

Can the top case racks be had in black?
We will be glad to take your money! We want to have a firm delivery date before doing so. As recently as three days ago, we were told to expect them to ship on 3/22. As soon as we get shipment trace-ability, we'll open up pre-ordering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwardbikerider View Post
Hello!

Do you know if Globescout will have a pannier system with an cut out for the exhaust for the new BMW 1200 GS LC?

And will the racks be made in stainless steel?

If so, when will it be on the market do you think?
I'm not sure what you're referring to by 'BMW 1200 GS LC' - can you please clarify?

Any R1200GS or R1200GS Adventure from 05-12 (or 2013 R1200GSA) can use the OEM adventure pannier rack, which is stainless, and does have a notch for the exhaust. Just keep in mind that this is the pannier rack for the ADVENTURE line of panniers, not the VARIO line -- they are very, very different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTechCoonass View Post
WOW these things are nice!!
Why, thank ya! We were pretty thrilled with them when they arrived. They significantly exceeded our expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy-09 View Post
They really look good, surprisingly similar to the BMW/Touratech panniers (not a bad thing I'd say).
Thanks! They do look somewhat similar - in reality there is only so much you can do with a metal case. That said, the dimensions, latch , lid surround, and of course the branding on side are all different. If you were to see them side-by-side you could clearly tell them apart. The Globescouts looks much more impressive!