View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:02 AM   #11779
lsellers
a DSRIDER

Oddometer: 1,522
HB! Fantastic! There's no doubt that the KTM is more capable and a much better performer but I know that he wants a little better of a blend of long distance dual sport in which, I believe the DR will be better for him during the time that he is saving up for the big bike!

Gas is the number 1 goal I have to agree there. Having only 2.5 gallons kind of sucks but I like the lighter weight offroad I guess. Like you said and I have to agree I'd rather buy a bike that was designed to hold a certain amount of fuel rather than adding on a larger tank later and having to adjust for weight and stuff.

No problems with the Beemer and am about to go on a ride through 195>hunter liggett>SF>overnight>through some carmel valley trails>pinoche>and back! I'm carrying extra fuel on the back.

Oh PS! If I were Monti, I'd get the newly released 990 ADV BAJA Special Edition as the new ADV's look too much like the new KLR's!!!!!!

lsellers screwed with this post 03-19-2013 at 12:35 PM
lsellers is offline   Reply With Quote