View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 09:04 PM   #4806
Aarrff
Gravel Grinder

Oddometer: 1,625
I have caught up!

Mark, I started reading your report back in February and with time to get in a few pages each day, I am finally here. This report is just awesome and obviously you are an awesome individual. I noticed earlier in the report, as you were on the east US coast, you stayed with some of my friends here in western NC and another one mounted some new rubber for you I have found your story to be so easy to relate to. I won't go into a lot of detail, maybe some day I will be fortunate enough to meet you and can share more. I gave up my motorcycling for several years while my wife battled breast cancer. She passed on in 2005 and my attention then was to my 12 year old daughter and 14 year old son. Trying to be both parents and be certain that they were OK is not easy and really not possible but they have done great. My son starts grad school in the fall and my daughter is now in her sophomore year in college. I have been back to my motorcycling for several years now and I am so blessed as I have a wonderful lady in my life, AND she is a wonderful pillion rider. No doubt your life will be blessed as well.

Maybe we will meet you out on our travels or please give me a PM if you get this way again. We will be following you as will all those who have had the good fortune to meet you and know you.

Ed

R1200GSA, R 80 RT ( adv project )
Honda XR 70 R
Aarrff is offline   Reply With Quote