View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:21 AM   #229
Cerberus83
The Wingman

Oddometer: 141
Thanks for the heads up! I did read the last page or two, but I was confused after reading RocketMoto's website:

"For a nominal fee, Rocket Moto's technicians will custom program the current capacity of each circuit, up to a maximum of 15Amps/circuit (60Amps total for the entire unit), enable delayed on/off timers per circuit, program circuits that are switched or always 'hot'."

I probably should have read the FAQ at the bottom of the page:

"I heard that there's a new version of the PDM60 that is end-user programmable. What's the story?
Rowe is planning to offer an accessory USB programming cable in the first calendar quarter of 2013. This cable, along with friendly Windows dashboard software, will afford a rider the ability to easily program the PDM60 to his or her preferences. All PDM60 V2's are dealer programmable, but units shipped prior to late February 2013 would require the unit to be returned to Rocket Moto for a firmware update to enable the end-user USB cable programming option. Rocket Moto will offer the firmware update at no cost to riders that have previously purchased units. Shipping costs to and from Rocket Moto are not included."

Guess I'm waiting till end of Q1
Cerberus83 is offline   Reply With Quote