View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #2597
I'll Go Second...
Nowwhat's Avatar
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,717
Originally Posted by dirt donkey View Post
Do we need to have a spark arrestor installed on the bike? What if the bike is licensed DS. the best answer as it relates to our group and not stirring the pot..

The official answer is below:

Vehicles must be street legal. Vehicles with off-the-highway registration (California green-sticker) cannot be operated anywhere within the national park. All vehicles must have valid license plates and highway registration including two-wheel-drive and four-wheel drive vehicles, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, dune buggies, trail bikes, mini-bikes and every other mechanically-driven means of transportation.
'14 1190R...Adventure Beast
'13 690 Quest...Rally Beast
950SE......Desert Beast
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Nowwhat is online now   Reply With Quote