Originally Posted by Mr B
Been eyeing the Husky 511 for quite some time now, but money has been an issue these past two years...Not sure now with KTM buying Husky..might pay to wait and see what happens to the brand...
I should be home in about 90 days or so, depends on when I deploy but when I do we should ride get some riding in..
Bruce the Husky should be a good pick? I've read some reviews about it.
I'm hoping to sell my DRZ next spring and buy a KTM 500EXC? We're going to be short on money this year because, we have a construction project goig on.