A breather for the valve cover came today. The neck was the right size, but the breather was overall too big. I bought two, so one went to the KLRE, now I have an extra one. I have a hose clamp and old foam filter over the hole for now.
Mirrors came in the mail, but a) they look terrible, and 2) one was broken. Go figure.
I did have an extra CRG Lane Splitter
in the shed, so I threw that on - don't know why I waited to do that, but it looks awesome. Now I need to order another one (kinda expensive, now I remember why I didn't go this route originally).
Oh, and license plate is on now too.
Went richer yet on the idle screw, just to see what happens.