View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #755
TheSeeker
Slingin' Steel

Oddometer: 198
Cool2 Not to be missed!!! NEW R1200GS OilHead -SOLD-

Hello Alaska ADV'ers! BIKE IS SOLD 3/27/13

I try to keep business advertising to a minimum here... but this deal is so good I feel I would be doing a disservice to the ADVriders as a whole group if I didn't pass along info on this deal!!!

I know everyone is all hot and bothered about the new R1200GSW, and rightly so, it is a ripping new bike that will carry the GS standard well into the future. Having ridden the new GSW, I can say it definitely lives up to the hype!

That being said... I have one 2012 BMW R1200GS-Rallye remaining in stock. BMW is running a very generous $1000 Incentive on this bike until 3/31/13.

The deal I can make on this bike is so good I can't disclose the final price online but suffice to say it is the best deal I've seen on a new BMW since I've been in the biz. Don't forget this is the last of the oil-cooled boxers. This motor is the final evolution of this tried and true boxer.

I've added some smart Touratech Accessories to get you on your way with the farkles... headlight guard, windshield spoiler, ESA guards, cylinder head guards, pipe guards, sidestand foot...

Call Justin for more details on this bike: 800-656-3265 -or- email me: trailsendbmw@gmail.com -or- send me a PM here.

We a select few 2012 BMW's that also have Incentive money until 3/31/13 Please call for more details.

Spring is just around the corner! I look forward to riding with you all soon!

TheSeeker screwed with this post 03-27-2013 at 08:18 PM Reason: BIKE SOLD
TheSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote