View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 06:35 PM   #445
Road Rash
Infamous

Oddometer: 18,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_man View Post
I am looking at BMG Adventure jacket, but I am not too sure about the fit. I live in Edmonton, AB, Canada and I don't think there is a place here that carries these jackets, so I can try it on.
I am 5'7" and 44"-45" chest. It looks like I should be getting XL but I am concerned its going to be too long. Are they on a long or short side?
Until now I have been using Fieldsheer Quatrro size L and the fit was perfect, but this jacket is much too hot and non-venting for summer riding.
Any tips?
I'm the same size as you and just received my new BMG Adventure jacket (large) in the mail yesterday, love the look fit and feel of it, the sleeves seemed a bit long when I first put it on but I just pushed them up and tightened the ends with the velcro straps and all was good, plus the longer sleeves are better while on the bike.

I also ordered the ezeon pants, but they were to big (my bad) but I just talked to them today and will send them back for a smaller size.

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote