View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #25039
686 Sahara
Adventurer

Oddometer: 17
Thanks everybody for all your concerns and input, as far as him losing his license for being stupid he will only riding with me or his older brother. As far as being responsible (90 in awash) if he wasn't capable of handling it he wouldn't be doing it with me. I lost my oldest Son a few years ago in a auto accident, so I don't think I would be jeopardizing my Son's life doing something he wasn't capable of handling. But I do really appreciate all the concerns but we all know this sport is inherently dangerously. My original question was more towards the bike, when he graduates we are planning a Father and Son trip for 2 weeks through Death Valley,Eastern Sierra's,Yosemite and return home down along the coast and back home to the Coachella Valley, so my question is this bike capable of handling such a trip without having to perform any maintenance, such as oil changes along the way. Thanks again P.S. A shout out and thanx to the guy who said don't listen to the naysayers. My Son and I are going to have a trip of a life together.
686 Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote