Old 03-20-2013, 10:25 PM   #29
Captain Excellent
+ll+

Oddometer: 110
PDM60 firmware update

Quote:
Originally Posted by 502MAD View Post
Fellow Canuckleheads,

Just for clarification, for those that may be wondering........ the current PDM60 Power Distribution Module from Rowe Electronics IS the latest model.

So should I wait to purchase you ask? Nope........ because all our current stock have been updated to the latest firmware anyways....... so you're good to go for when the cable and consumer Dashboard program gets released.

Any questions....... just fire away! And of course your PDM60 gets Free Shipping to any Canuck Inmate..... just gotta ax for the discount code.

Cheers Lads and Lasses!
So great to have a Canadian distributor. No more of that "tax" from the anonymous customs broker.
So I'm one of those unfortunates that bought a PDM60 the week before you updated your stock. I missed it by that much! You mention a Langlay BC distributor at Power Sports, can they do the upgrade for me locally, or does it have to ship all the way back to you?
BTW, great service. I placed an order on a Sunday and thought nothing would happen 'till the next week. I saw more stuff I wanted to get into the same order to keep shipping cost down, but by Sunday night my order status had changed to "shipped" already and it was too late to make a change. I was blown away. What retailer ships that fast over a weekend these days? Everything was at my door by the following Friday. In a world of instant gratification, that's about as close as one could get with a cross country / on-line purchase. Too bad I didn't discover the ADV shipping discount 'till after.
Keep up the good service (no pressure)