View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 06:49 AM   #4547
C-Stain
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by stemic01 View Post
Thanks C-Stain. Do you speak Norwegian as well? Our achievments were totally a team effort and neither of us could have done this trip solo. Especially big greetings to Walter and Terry for letting us come along. And especially to Walter for inspiring and sharing this with all of us. If it was not for Walter most of us would never heard of the BAM road and these great places in Russia! The best part is that he just shares all his knownledge, tech details, waypoints, routes and everything with all of us here. That is amazing and should really be applauded - We had an easier job following Walters tracks!

You gotta love Google Translate! The only phrases I can speak to this day in Norwegian are "Read, read, read" and "I don't want to do the dishes!" I travelled to Norway in '96 and have a fondness for your country (and its women ). You guys did a fantastic job, and you have my utmost respect for finishing something that many of us will never get the opportunity to. Looking forward to the completed video...and more of your adventures!

Interested in attending the HU Maritimes 2014 Meeting? Click HERE!
C-Stain is offline   Reply With Quote