View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #15
The Walrus OP
Gone and back again.

Oddometer: 8,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman View Post
Your livin the life K. Which I could've been in on this one. Subscribed.
.........great ride, great folks.......no bad company this time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1305 View Post
I am looking forward to see more pictures and read your adventure through copper canyon.
Muchas gracias....my spanglish improved on this trip and you have a wonderful country with great people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogAdventures.com View Post
Hi Guys----------gonna be a great read.

And a special hi to my buddy burt.
Is that your WR Burt------------man that thing is set up nice !!!!! Better than mine

BigDog
OK folks, the cat is out of the bag.........it is a Burt Gunn ride........for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting and riding with Burt, he should be declared a national treasure for his knowledge and experience with Mexico. You don't just ride through the country, you get history and geography lessons at every stop. On the opening photo, from left to right, Greg, Mike, Doug, Burt and Ken........

I'm going to wait for Doug and Greg to kick in some photos of their trip and day 1.....and I'm going to attend a Bball tourney that seems to be in town.......12 hours of the big dance, 4 games today.......see you all tomorrow....
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.
The Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote