Sorry to be slow on the updates - I was busy...doing something "Diabolical" :)
We just released an update to Rally Navigator - fixed a lot of stuff under the skin and a few bugs. We won't totally fix the "Save" issue till Dave gets back from his Taureg Adventure.
In the meantime, enjoy:
- Added a new "create roads" interface, you no longer have to go into a specific tab to add a road
- Started an "Add Text" feature to add simple text descriptions with a quick drag and drop
- Both of these need some help on the GUI, but the idea is coming along.
- Fixed an occasional text bubble pop up over a newly created track handle
- Cleaned up the header a bit
- Fixed some weird behavior around the first and last WP in a route
- Added 120 speed limit icon
- Removed a duplicate "Ford' icon
- Improved load and save function - its still not perfect.
We probably created a few new bugs also...
Take it for a spin at www.rallynavigator.com
Let me know how it goes,