View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 03:53 AM   #12710
2upAussie990
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by outback jack View Post
When we stayed there, KIDS stay/play/&eat free up to 14 years old. Plenty of various food eaterys & resteraunts some fairly well priced.
yer it now it up to 12 years old, it's a joke a 12 year old is classed as an adult for room rates, meals etc, yet their kids club goes up to 14 years old, just a big money grab.
as I've never been I have no idea about what food places are around but even at $30 ea for dinner which will be basic going by mainland prices, have a drink or 2 snacks here and there it's going to get scarey. The company we are going there for have gotten corp rates for room , but after looking around the corp rate is dearer than upgraded room rates inc breaky that are on the net.
We get no time away from work any other time of year so going to just have to suck it in and book and pay and enjoy.
This 1 is a ripper, it is $600 for a day trip to the reef, you get morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, $600 for the family then they ask you to bend over and get reamed if you want to add snorkeling to that trip, fuk me, do I have to pay to walk on the beach as well.
2upAussie990 is online now   Reply With Quote