View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #244
dean10 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul J Statham View Post
Philly
I have finally caught up to your current time and location in your ride report .
I have enjoyed it all. I do not like traveling by myself as much as you do . I do prefer to travel with my spouse or a friend. I would get lonely and I have not had the Luxury of the time you have spent on your trip. I hope to some day when I retire. But I have enjoyed your trip writing style and humor. I can assure you that once you get back home you will wish you were back in S.A exploring the place. I am sitting in my office in London Ontario Canada wishing I was where you are at this minute even if I had to do it by myself. I wish I had of known when you were through this area I would have loved to meet you in person , Have a great safe trip . You have a fan here.
Thank you for taking the time to do so for all us office bound souls.
Paul
Thanks Paul good to know that I have at least a couple of fans out there in the virtual world if you are feeling really bored in the office there are literally thousands of photos I have taken whilst on the road some good some bad but all there to be seen at http://dean64.smugmug.com
So that could keep you and anyone else who is interested entertained for a while
dean10 is offline   Reply With Quote