View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 08:26 AM   #245
dean10 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 258
Curitiba, Tuesday, 19 March 2013,Day 259

Curitiba great Murals and artwork![/caption]

After my little bit of wallowing and self pity yesterday I have decided to stick with the original plan and just keep on rolling even though the weather and my mood is telling me to pull the plug earlier but after reviewing the situation I am going to try and relax and slow the pace right down and try to enjoy what is left of my trip so with that in mind I booked another night in Curitiba after a long leisurely breakfast and instead of chilling and relaxing what does Philly do he goes straight out into town heading for a laundry round the corner and then spends the next 5 hours just walking around it as if he has no idea on how to take it easy. It was not raining and only drizzled every now and again so a lot cooler ideal condition for just wandering. Nice town some interesting sculptures and murals doted all over the place and an interesting modern art building which looked fantastic.

Modern Art Museum Curitiba[/caption]

Got back to the laundry at 3 my laundry was supposed to be ready at 2 but still not finished just come out of the drier so glad I did not turn when I was supposed to. Went back to the hostel to have a bit of a rest and to try and get this bleeding thing up to date so spent a couple of hours working on this and then of for another wander round town to find some dinner.

Back to the Hostel again working this and do some planning for the coming days and then beddy byes so that was a Philly rest and relax day going have to work on my slowing it down skills as this is certainly not taking it easy but very enjoyable none the less :-)

dean10 is offline   Reply With Quote