View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #76
liv2rydktms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangshelly View Post
I am looking forward to hosting a fine group of ladies. Girls just wanna have fun, you know! I woud appreciate the marketing of "fee for service" events be kept off of this thread, however. I already asked maddaddy to please not market the PSSOR courses on here. There is a "vendor" section on ADVrider that is the appropriate place to market your courses. While I am sure some of the gals would love to attend, this is our place to plan our ladies ride (and have a little banter) and nothing more.
Exactly! Katy and I plan to keep this going every year. We even have some locations pinned for the next couple of years.
Shelly thank you for attempting to maintain the original intent of this event, something casual and folksy just for girls. As I recall we had several ladies interested in hosting subsequent events. You are doing a great job facilitating this event and the discussion. Thank-you for carrying on!
IBA#33733
"R" Death Valley trip

liv2rydktms screwed with this post 03-22-2013 at 07:16 PM
liv2rydktms is offline   Reply With Quote