Old 03-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #394
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 16,232
thanks for reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpST8 View Post
AWESOME REPORT JOEL!!! You have a gift with storytellin
chris, glad you enjoyed it. see you in dv in 5 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Jeep View Post
Good job, Joel! Mark your calendar...April 20.
and pray for some rain....

rich, this is our last chance before it gets too hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rruugger View Post
Nice you guys. Looks like it was fun. Joel how fast were you going when you got off your scooter?
i was railing the corners and in the groove (also literally). it was a 2-track (jeep track) and berm on the outside. really, once you're in, you're in or crossover to the other track but you have to get ride across the tall mound of sand which is trouble. the branch was sticking partly on my line and hit it at 20 - 30 mph. didn't really get hurt due to the soft sand and body protection. sometime.....it pays to be slow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger View Post
Awesome RR! Wet dirt on the Mojave Trail!
Loved the pic's and story.

Personally, the powerline instead of the "8 Miles of Whoops" has always been my choice. That a fun section IMO.

Keep it up!
the 3 of us were committed to ride up and take the whoops. after breaking the rear fender, told todd and lior that i want to do it, BUT my duct tape repair will not hold up .....

i like the power line too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ TOM View Post
The 8 miles of whoops is the main reason I love the Mojave Trail. Without those it's nothing
hey tom, i wonder which will you prefer. going up or down, or if you refuse to answer that and not compromise yourself, east to west? or west to east?

you like my decal...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtodd View Post
Hey Joel, we all need to have goals

yeah todd. being my wingman on some of our rides....you need to stay in shape....

dude....i see....that thing is hollow...hahaha

folks, thanks for chiming in and glad you like the report.
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote