View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #3868
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,342
Hmmmmm - I had to re-edit that last post to remove an erroneous hypertext link that was auto inserted onto the word start on the first bullet point. I hadn't put it there, but it pulled up a 'win an ipad' style competition popout, which I didn't insert. The same occurred on the word tiket and the word acc-cident in the quoted text... This bothers me.

As far as I can tell I am virus/trojan/erroneous code free, and have restarted the machine as well as using C-Cleaner to wipe the machine, but the popout ads still presented them selves.

The only thing out of the ordinary that has occurred is that when I went to look at the thread counts a tab opened asking me to com-plete a statistics question-naire which I declined.

This issue may or may not be isolated to my machine, and I will do a sys restore to see if I can go back to a time before the stat survay came up, but I would be interested if others were able to tell me if this is due to a change on ADVrider, which has perhaps started to use a keyword tagger?, or just a bug I picked up somewhere in the mildly disreputable end of the internot?

planktonnn screwed with this post 03-23-2013 at 10:24 AM
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote