Thread: WetFest 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #101
Beastly Adventurer
PeteN95's Avatar
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Muk, WA
Oddometer: 2,936
If you're on a plated bike, you just need a discover pass, not an ORV tag. But I've never been asked for one. You technically only need to have it on the entrance roads or staging area, once your on the trails, you're fine. They mostly check the trucks parked in the staging areas that hauled in the trail bikes. They are $35/year, but you can also buy a daily pass for about $11. They sell them at the deli and Chevron in Cathlamet. FYI
"If you ain't slidin', you ain't ridin'"


PeteN95 screwed with this post 03-23-2013 at 10:26 AM
PeteN95 is online now   Reply With Quote