So now I'm at this point and ready to start taking the low end apart. This should be fun as I haven't done one in quite awhile.
Got it to this stage pretty quickly.
I didn't have a case splitter so I had to make one. I didn't get any pics of it during the process. It was a chore to get the cases apart. Once I got them apart the crank came out pretty easy. A little heat from a heat gun and a rubber mallet did the trick.
The crank is in exceptional condition. The bike I don't think was really rode that much. Everything is tight. I will clean up the stator side of the crank before re-installation.