I did a bit more painting of the center cases. I masked everything off and sprayed it. I had painted the cylinder and head previously. I had been looking all week at bolt kits from Stainless Cycle and Spec bolt, I wanted to get this thing assembled and I was contemplating just taking the wire wheel to the bolts after I sprayed it.
I ran down to the bike shop and picked up most of the bolts I needed. The rest I will have to order. The motor with some more bits installed on the drive side.
I went ahead and wire brushed the clutch side cover bolts and mounted the cover. I will have to order up these bolts also.