View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #59
Grreatdog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,000
I really don't get the brand, region or performance separation. Thumper riders are the ones here most likely to own multiple bikes from multiple companies. Like I said before, that kind of division actually exists here in our debates. But I just don't see it out in the real world. Every time I ride with friends or do an organized dual sport ride there is a mix of all brands and types.

That, to me, represents Thumpers. Everything from enduro to cross country pack mules all in the same place is 100% of why I hang out here instead of more specialized forums. Hell, just look inside my garage. Some of you guys would have me build three separate stalls just for what I own. If I only wanted to talk to KTM riders I would be at KTMtalk.

There has to be a better way than widening the existing divide by splitting up the bikes. If it is a band width issue then go back and delete the last 500 "which tire should I buy" threads along with summary execu .... er I mean stays in band camp for being lazy. Then start on oil posts .......

Anyway, this is what Thumpers here reminds me of: my last ride with friends that featured all four Japanese brands plus one European brand and even an old two stroke (out of the pic).

Grreatdog screwed with this post 03-23-2013 at 02:21 PM
Grreatdog is offline   Reply With Quote