Got the reed cage all put back together and decided I can do a little more this afternoon. I really like the black cylinders on the Yamaha's. I also like shiny looking fins on the edges. Out comes the dremel with a drum sand paper attachment. I had bought some cheapo sanding tubes from Vatozone and they are cheap. I went through about 5 of these things to do the fins. They kept exploding on me. Do not buy these things, period.
It came out pretty cool.
I set the barrel on the motor to see how it looks. Mighty handsome I might add.
While I had the dremel out I took the paint off the engine mounting points so it will ground later.
I still had some dayllight and pulled the chassis out of the garage and washed it. The bike has not been outside for a couple of months and it has dust, and soda dust all over it.
Now I am caught up on the build. There will be more to come soon.