View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 11:19 PM   #65
K_N_Fodder OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 931
Hey guys -

Headed out to a kids fun ride at the Prineville Adventure Park today and the Oset was a hit. Too bad it only made it 4 laps (4 miles?) on the course... the back 1/3rd was a pretty serious climb and put the hurt down on the Oset pretty quickly. It's not an MX bike but we all know that.

About 1/3rd of the way in there's a left hand sweeper and a nice kicker, followed by a pretty steep drop. On the first lap we (dad's were riding chase on their bikes) were still in traffic and he hit that kicker pinned.... probably went 8 - 10 feet in the air, feet off the pegs and everything, right on the little dude on a KTM 50 in front of him. He got it pulled together just in time to carve the next left hand, I was impressed (and a bit freaked).

I can never remember how to properly embed video in the three or four forums I'm on, so here's the link... :)
http://vimeo.com/62530076

I tell ya, as far as bike handling goes he has it all over the other beginners. The Oset is such an amazing tool for this. There was quite a bit of interest in the pit as well, fun to see!
K_N_Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote