View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 03:50 AM   #1724
Pyndon OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,400
USA Presentation evenings starting next week.....

Hi everyone, things have been hectic of late with a lot going on. I have a backlog of blog posts to write so hope to find the time to do that on the flight over to the US this coming week.

For anybody interested and has not seen this advertised elsewhere, I will be presenting my Dakar experiences in fun illustrative presentation evenings across the USA from 30th March. They have gone down well in the UK and I'd like to share with my US followers. There will be cool LPR gear up for grabs too as I will hold a raffle at each event.

There will be a small charge of $20 for each evening but this is purely to help recover some of the $2500 flight ticket costs and two weeks off work to make this happen. Inmates here have been kind enough to offer up accommodation.

Details:

Saturday 30th March 2013 - Sloan's Motorcycle, Murfreesboro, TN, EVENT DETAILS HERE

Wednesday 3rd April 2013 - Performance Cycle, Denver, CO. Please contact them for information and tickets. INFORMATION HERE

Friday 5th April 2013 - Piston & Chain Motorcycle Club, San Francisco, CA. TICKETS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE

I'm likely to be doing a ride out from Sloan's on the 31st and also in CA on the 6th. It's be great if some of you can make any of the evenings and to meet you in person and maybe even go riding?

Any questions, please just PM me or email me at lyndon@lyndonposkittracing.com. Hope to see you there!

Many thanks,

Lyndon

[/QUOTE]
My Dakar Rally Experience
My KTM 950 Story
Pyndon is offline   Reply With Quote