View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 05:33 AM   #2
Lone Wolf
farqhuar's Avatar
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Melbun, Oztralia
Oddometer: 1,235
By CoC I assume you mean Certificate of Compliance (for noise and emissions). To the best of my knowledge these are issued by individual jurisdictions (countries) and I am not sure how a CoC from Australia will help.
farqhuar is offline   Reply With Quote