View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #2800
KLRrob
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 125
Money sent! Thanks LostRider...what site are you at to pick it up? I'll be up Thursday morning hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Rider View Post
Getting close to cut off time...

I posted earlier about being willing to pick up DV Park Passes for anyone coming in on thursday or friday, since Nancy and I will be riding to the area Monday night and it's no problem stopping at the kiosk on our way to PVR on thursday. I'm already picking up a few for people.

This is targeted at folks who will be coming in from the west then going on a group ride the very next day and wont be able to get one easily. The rest of you FF's can pick one up yourself!

The passes are $10 and good for ONE motorcycle for 7 days. We will be in camp Thursday afternoon, spot #18, though we'll be going on the Lookout Sunset ride after we drop our bags and unpack.

If you'd like me to pick you up a pass you can paypal me the $10, please put your name, adv handle, bike, and campspot in the paypal message when sending. You'll need to come get your passes from me, I just want to know who's got one coming for my list.

Paypal email:

finn (at) lostrider.com

Cheers!
KLRrob is online now   Reply With Quote