View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 02:30 PM   #3994
SAPB
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Real View Post
Yeah I'm sure I can benefit from the saftey course. I'm going took look into midweek classes. I didn't see any available at the community college where they have weekend classes booking but hopefully they will soon. Millville is not that far away so that's another option I didn't know about, thanks for the info.

As far as people driving crazy in NJ. I can vouch for thar. Especially in the summer since I live just outside of a beach resort. Of course I will be hitting the trails to avoid the summer traffic whenever I can but there are some Cracker Jack licensed drivers out here.

Thanks for the fuel type information. I'm going to use regular. One thing that has me scratching my head is the ignition. When I put my key in and try to turn it, I have to wiggle, push, pull, etc... to get the thing to turn to the on position. I'm going to read my manual and/or talk to the dealer. Maybe I'm missing a step or maybe it has a faulty ignition.
Try moving the bar end a little while turning the key, sometimes the thing just gets back a bit from being in the fully locked (bar turned full left, not the key locked position). Or just push the bar full left before trying the key.

CRF250L Service Manual http://www.hondampe.com.au/docs/owni...F250L13_OM.pdf
SAPB is offline   Reply With Quote