Thread: Camping Canada
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #9
corney
Adventurer

Oddometer: 62
When are you coming through Saskatchewan? I live in Saskatoon right now but we are selling our house and building a house on two acres south of Saskatoon at Blackstrap lake.

Always have a place for riders to pitch a tent, shower and something to eat! We are going to be living in our trailer while we build our house so we won't have much this summer but are willing to share what we have.

Curious to your route through Sask and I may be able to assist you more with information about campsites etc?

We have a great club called Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club that has over a hundred members around the province that are a great resource for those coming through. Google it and join our forum and I am sure you will get some assistance and information.

As for Edmonton there is a place about a half our before Edmonton called Elk Island National park that has a campsite that is alright. Stay on HWy 16 and ride right through Edmonton without stopping if you are like us and don't dual sport to see cities! Lol

corney
corney is offline   Reply With Quote