Here are the ones I chose, VERY happy with these, thousands of miles on dirt roads:
- Bash Plate: Scheffelmeier!
- Hand guards: Highway Dirt Bikes!
- Folding Mirrors: Double Take!
- Bendy Shift Lever: Touratech.
- Supplemental Fuel: XTank!
- Tires: TKC-80. (Colebatch raves about Michelin Desert & Desert Race.)
- Tank Bag: Enduristan Sport 2 (though any tank bag impedes leaning forward while standing on pegs.)
- Windscreen: Britannia Composites Lynx Fairing. Awesome dashboard and HID headlights. Windscreen not tall enough to protect 6' rider from buffeting on freeway.
Two more you didn't list:
- Engine Bars: SW-Motech are beefy but pain in the butt -- you have to remove them just to access battery etc. I'd get different ones.
- GPS Mount: touratech's locking mount for Garmin Montana, clamps onto their bar you mount on your handlebar top clamp. Compatible with HDB handguard top clamp. Excellent. $$$.