View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 01:23 AM   #28
ParrotheadJeff OP
Cultural Infidel

Oddometer: 1,232
OK, it's way too late to write up the whole post like I was going to, so I'll have to come back and write that tomorrow/later today/ASAP That said, I still wanted to answer the people who answered me

Quote:
Originally Posted by creighta View Post
Congratulations and condolences. Congrats on the satisfaction of figuring it out.
Condolences on the fact that you now have a scooter. They are addictive, especially the 150s. Fwiw don't let the Chinese scoot turn you off to all scooters in a year or two, they are high maintenance, but great beginner bikes before dropping $4k+ on a big name.
Thanks! I hope I like this machine - it's fun to work on, should be fun to ride, and it gets great mileage. We'll have to see what happens as time goes by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetalscooter View Post
cool glad it works and hope you feel better soon. Are you certain it was food poisoning and not one to many bears ? LOL Sorry I mean beers. . Once you ve got the paper work this is going to be the best 35 bucks you ve even spend.
Thank you as well No, I hadn't been drinking at all - I never drink during the work week I just really can't wait until I've got this thing legally on the road