Thread: DC Denizen
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #45
macaroni OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNL View Post
Great thread and pics! I live in Alexandria, am new to the region (1.5 years), and new to the adv riding world, so this is great. I have been exploring the area on my VROD for the past year and a half and just added a GS to the mix last September. A friend of mine (also an inmate) and I try to go riding/camping at least a couple weekends a month throughout the spring/summer/fall, so let us know if you want to get a group ride together. We also try to hit most of the BMW and adv rallies in the area so we may run into you guys there too. I definitely want to start getting more off-road experience so any advice on how/where to get started around here would be much appreciated! I've heard that Morton's puts on a brief dirt course? Look forward to reading more, thanks!
Welcome aboard TNL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolman
We should all plan to meet when we can reasonably count on the weather for a ride, lunch, or whatever excuse it takes for a bunch of riders to get together.
I'm free this Sunday if anyone else is game and the weather should be great.

Edit: Forget this Sunday! I just remembered it's Easter Weekend. Maybe the following...

macaroni screwed with this post 03-25-2013 at 02:35 PM
macaroni is offline   Reply With Quote