View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #57
VietHorse OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonny View Post
Looking good, if it was mine I'd do something about the rad shroud... it just doesn't fit the theme.
Hmm... Sorry, I don't understand. My bad English...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manos View Post
The stance looks pretty good, if a little tilted backwards. How does it feel to you?
Personally, I'd raise it a little at the rear, but gotta say it looks very good as is too!!!
15'' would be waaaaay too far back methinks. You'd be practically lying on the bike - dragster like...

Those cans look beautiful! What material are they made of? How much did they cost? Do they export?

Keep it up !!!
M.
It's ok to me though. And further more, my rear monoshock still have some room for adjustment if I want the rear to be raised up a bit. Thanks for your reminder.

Well, my bad estimation - exactly the distance I have moved the gear lever backward 10" - to the position just under my feet as shown in the photo.

The body cans are made from galvanized steel, and the rear caps they are lathed from solid aluminum.
Cost for a pair like mine around $300. They don't ship outside Vietnam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocopter View Post
The transformation is coming along nicely!

After you start riding, I'd highly recommend frequent inspections of the security of the rear shock bracket welded to the swingarm.
Thanks. Hope I could do frequent MPI

VietHorse is online now   Reply With Quote