Thread: Norra 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #722
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahombre View Post
Dang, I was hoping the course would be released prior to the race. We were planning on having a couple chase crews staged. But now, where do we tell them to meet us? Especially a problem with limited and or no communication. The "fun" level for the chase crew just sunk a little. However the fun level and cost to ride a moto just went up, about 800.00 if you get a road book setup. I'm still gonna have fun. When the GPS track goes away somewhere along the peninsula, I'll stop and have a bite to eat and wait for someone to come along that looks like they might know what their doing and tag along in the dust. Easy....
your support truck will drop you at the Start Take Pics the can meet you all day on day one. Then has to go early on day two from LA Bay to get ahead of you for support thru out Day two, you will need 1 or 2 remote pits on day 2 depending on you fuel tank size.
Day three and four are support truck easy