View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:25 AM   #1803
The_Commander
The Man.

Oddometer: 6,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy_Crk View Post
Heaven forbid people not have the time/interest/disregard of safety to go riding in the snow, freezing rain, dark, huh? If you want it back, go get it.

Who are these non participants you speak of? I don't see any arm chair QBs. Several folks have gotten Bruce'd lately which leads me to believe folks are out riding. Also not everyone who pops in a plays does that exclusively for their riding. Several folks were down at the March Moto Madness this weekend. I'm all for Hail Mary rides, but Tellico to Johnson city and back in sub 35 sucks. If that's your idea of fun, have at it!

It's really quite simple. If you enjoy the game play it. If you don't enjoy the game, ride your own ride. It's really that simple. Expecting others to have the same drive, enjoyment, and/or availability as yourself is an example of poor expectation management. It's up to that person, not everyone else, to make adjustments.

The tag is both well known and easily searchable. At this point there's only one person who can't grab the tag. It's fair game for any and everyone. If you don't like where it's at or the speed in which it's moving, get out there and get it.
Yeah!
The_Commander is offline   Reply With Quote