View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 03:02 PM   #4
Gnarly Adventurer
ADVer's Avatar
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Oddometer: 203
My understanding of the IDLs issued here in the US is that they are essentially a translation of your reg license in multiple languages, hence the need to still have your regular license.
Your NZ license, in English presumably, should be be fine in Canada, US or even SA.
ADVer is online now   Reply With Quote