Thread: Norra 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #763
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by HogWild View Post
I somewhat disagree with this. He's a good guy with a lot of passion for his views. And I actually hope the modern vehicles DON'T drive the direction of NORRA. The race is super cool because of the vintage vehicles, people, and course, and the somewhat laid back multi-day stage format. The roadbook and secret course is cool for those who get it, and not so cool for some others. I actually don't care if they drop the roadbooks or go 100% roadbooks only (because other roadbook events are coming to fill the void). I do care if they only do it sort of halfway, which is what they have been doing. It doesn't make sense to do both roadbooks and GPS and have the course known ahead of time.

SB, He is a GOOD guy !!!!
but drops the F bomb WAY to much!!!!!

If you can find me in LA Bay I will buy you a beer !!!!
BBM what up ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an example why I like Roadbooks over GPS From what I saw last year
Some of the guys with out the Roadbook last year Bomb up the Asphalt at the start of Day three and did not get in the sandwash.
( They did not know to turn left into it )
They just read the GPS and twisted the Gas harder. That was a HUGE advantage But it was not the course.......

Roadbook is so much more FUN and makes you think more

Baja Dad screwed with this post 03-26-2013 at 07:32 PM
Baja Dad is offline   Reply With Quote