View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #1690
eightangrybears
Daily adventurer

Oddometer: 31
Kriega gear

I also would love to put my two cents in about Kriega...awesome gear and awesome folks. I live in New Orleans (what seems like aside from the track day with ducati and DV, your favorite picture taking spot) and went on a trip recently. Michael at Britkit was amazing. I asked him on a wednesday if I could get a bag (US-30) A) at a discount and B) by that friday. He basically said "Absolutely", called the manufacturer (or distributor) in atlanta, hooked up free shipping and sent me a bunch of stickers to toss on the bike, too. The gear was flawless and awesome and I am not surprised at all that he/they sent you gear. I was almost shocked you DIDN'T have the R-20 or R-30 for the trip...seems like that would have been super handy.

Dennis, your trip was awesome, your words are profound, your photos are intense and beautiful and your journey (mental and physical) was inspiring all around. If I had half the courage and enthusiasm you do, I would be twice the person I want to be. Thanks for the ride and hope to see more in the future!

PS...I am an artist also (I certainly live in the right city for it). I would love to talk art trade because I had the inkling when you got back to LA that the pieces you took pictures of were yours and that was totally confirmed by the storage picture with all the canvases in there (looks a lot like my storage locker minus a brand new ducati). I would love to do a great one of the bike or the bike and you somewhere. Check out my stuff if you feel like it (www.eightangrybears.com) and PM me if you are interested.

Thanks again for the great RR
1991 Kawasaki KLR 650
1981 Kawasaki 440 LTD
eightangrybears is offline   Reply With Quote