View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #8
bulldogdisco
n00b

Oddometer: 1
moto parilla 150

Hi,
I've got one of these in original condition, mine's a 1954 also, I bought mine at Europe's biggest bikejumble at Imola I've had it for about four years and it's ran fine although I haven't done many miles due to having plenty other stuff, mine leaks as oil a bit as well but I like going out on it, it makes a lovely sound, one thing that I'm not keen on is the kickstart position when I kick it over (usually on it's center stand), my foot hits the gear lever and pops it into gear. I've always wanted a Moto Parilla since I had a video on them about 20yrs ago which I've lost. In Italy Moto Parilla's are well regarded and are up there along with MV Agusta and Ducati, the four strokes however are the expensive ones. Moto Parilla also make a scooter the "levriere" it also has the two stroke 150 fitted and it looks very much like a Zundapp Bella. Here in the UK vehicles made before 1960 are exempt from the MOT test (ministry of transport) so that's good news for me and easier to keep my bike on the road. Here's a link to my photostream.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4374858...7625450255707/
bulldogdisco is offline   Reply With Quote