View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
johnson357 OP
Bad Monkey Racing

Oddometer: 1,093
F/S Bad Monkey Racing Mexican 1000 stickers

CLOSED.............please delete....going to be on the road till the race and pretty much sales died once it got move to Vendor section, did I mention I'm not a vendor. I'm just a poor policeman trying to afford this mega expensive trip but thanks for those who did find me over here, look for a race report in the Racing section when I get back.

Trying to raise a little money for the Mexican 1000 Rally so had some stickers made to sell for those that are feeling generous and want a kick ass sticker.....I mean lets face it Monkeys are gold, then you throw in an eye patch it just doesn't get better. $4 shipped to your door 2.5ish inches...they say 3" but I measured. Paypal works just pm me. Ok getting a good response and thanks for that so here is how we'll try it Paypal is:
scottjohnson357@sbcglobal.net if you are kind enough to do it as a gift pm me your address because it does not show it that way....actually send me a pm after you have paid that way I don't miss anyone. I am mailing daily, thanks again

I will shut this down in 48hrs because leaving and heading west for some riding and final shake down before Rally, Thanks

johnson357 screwed with this post 04-18-2013 at 05:43 AM
johnson357 is offline   Reply With Quote