View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 03:51 AM   #128
BigDogAdventures OP
Fart Letter

Oddometer: 4,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabOneUp View Post
Thanks for sharing BigDog! I finally got time to finish this report and I have noticed a couple things. First, the donkeys in Mexico and bears Colorado have proven that Scott brings the best food. Second, you are never going to stray from your trusty WR and take the KTM...so, you should let me know the best time to come and get the 450 EXC. It is set up perfectly for my needs and I don't have a WR, so I wouldn't know what I was missing.

Mark, I know the ride was cut short (glad your ok Scott), but are you still going to do a movie?
Hi Fab,

Ya---oh Scott is a bear magnet----at least when we are in the states he's alway's got his 40 caliber on his hip.
He never travels without that thing on his side. He's so damn big when he stands up any grizzly would run off squeelin' like a pig.

Yes----you pretty observant about the KTM------same thing is going on right now--------I'm headed out West in just a few days to Dingweeds to start Mobius 11 with Dr. Rock and Francine---------------shined the KTM all up changed the oil and diddled with stuff---------then shoved it back in the corner as the WR is going again. For a 3,000 mile unsupported ride hauling camping and cooking gear it is so much better.

Maybe I better lock the KTM up while I'm gone in case you come snoopin' around.

I did make a movie---and it's a bit short as the ride was cut short-----it is really good but is only about 40 minutes long I think ?????? I hadn't planned on selling it and just really made it for me and Scott--------but if you want one send me a PM with your address and I'll get one to you. It really shows very well all the hard stuff we rode when Scott got hurt.

BigDog

Here are the tracks of our upcoming ride with Dr. Rock and Francine--------it will encompass a lot of desert riding and get into Death Valley----which I've never been to. We'll start riding April 6th I think. It will be a little over 2 weeks of riding and about 2,500 miles---camping most of the time.

KTM 690 Enduro 2014
If your bike weighs more than 400lbs. You might not make it.

BigDogAdventures screwed with this post 03-28-2013 at 04:12 AM
BigDogAdventures is offline   Reply With Quote