Thread: Norra 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:06 AM   #791
az45
Adventurer

Oddometer: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strong Bad View Post
Not to sure about who will drive the Blazer when. Don Adams, Malcolm Smith, Cam Theriot and Kash Vessels will be the drivers. Don is almost too old to consider, Cam wants a throttle restrictor for Malcolm because the last time Malcolm drove Cam's class 1 car he rolled it, Cam won't go fast in that car (he all but said so), so that leaves Kash to drive it like it should be driven. Also the rebuild on the motor was a very mild "pump gas" build with only 425 hp.
Cam told me the same thing, but there's no way you could get behind the wheel of that thing and "drive miss daisy". Kash will drive the shit out if it and the other guys are fast even when their slow. I run pump gas too an drive it like an old VW that has to run for a 1000 miles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strong Bad View Post
The problem with the vintage bikes is that the young guys won't ride a bike that is that harsh and ill handling, and us old guys are not in good enough shape any longer to be able to hold on for that long.
I remember Malcolm last year with a hand full of gears looking for a shorter 6th because it wouldn't pull. He's no spring chicken and should probably be wearing a cape, but he's not the only one out there could handle it.