View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 08:40 AM   #288
LC Garage OP
On Any Sunday

Oddometer: 677
Fun Stuff

As all the prep work for the season continues on, I think it is safe to say that we are a little burned out, especially Luke, who has put in hundreds of hours building his CBRZ-650 Frankenbike.

The last few nights, we've been doing a little less of the hard work and just a little more of the fun stuff. When I got home last night, Luke was riding around the property on his trials bike, then I rode it a little bit and then he worked on it for a while instead of his MK1 bike;

Then Little Red came out and reminded us we only had 9 days til the D100 and we better get going, especialy on the creature comforts such as the new camp fire ring. Luke volunteered and I just stepped out of the way. Here Luke is being schooled on fire ring building by Jan, who was being backed by our dimunitive but feisty property manager Joan Jett;

Luke seems to respond well to pressure, because in short order he had it together and fired up;

I worked on my TTR and got it renumbered with the OMRA approved numbers/letters and colors;

As for the vintage bike, a package arrived today from Dime City with a few more goodies to get the engine back together. As soon as the D100 is behind us, we will be going full force on that project.