View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #79
D-Train
Ridin' Dirty

Oddometer: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.E. Coyote View Post
2 Questions:

1. Any chance of getting them cheaper without the waterproof liners? I have tons of wp roll bags and would rather pack a few smaller bags inside than one big one.

2. Can you post picks of them from behind? I'm thinking about these for an fjr1300. 2 up camping trips with my boy would be better than the egg shaped oem luggage and rolle bags on top would give him arm rests of sorts.

Okay 3 questions. Do you think I could mount them? I have a trailer hitch on the bike that would be easy to add to. I'd just want the bags up high off the pipe?

Good questions I will answer below:

1. We sell them as a set and don't have that as an option at the moment.

2. I will see what I can do about pics from behind but it will be on a different bike... The rolies on top are probably not going to come up high enough for arm rests.

3. These really need a rack or something more stable to mount to. I see that you have some sort of support on your FJR but I really wouldn't know if these would work unless I tried it sorry. You are more than welcome to try them and if they don't work you can return them for a full refund as long as they are in showroom condition and within 30 days.

Hope that helps...